Facebook Audience Network works just like Google AdSense, you create an account with them, your application get approval, you get ad code and put in your website, and you make money. It is that simple. But what makes Facebook Audience Network different is, that, it is only designed to work with Mobile Websites and Mobile Apps. That means, ads will only appear if a visitor visits your website from mobile. Have a look at difference between Google AdSense and Facebook Audience Network.
Difference between Google AdSense and Facebook Audience NetworkAs mentioned above, there are few differences between Google AdSense and Facebook Audience Network. One of the major differences is, Facebook strategically kept their ads limited for mobile traffic. Rest you can see in the table.
So, if your website has more traffic, which most of website these days do have, then must give Facebook Audience Network a try. Keep it on your website for a few days and see results.
How to Join Facebook Audience Network
- Login into your Facebook account
- Visit Facebook Advertising Network page
- Click on Start button on that page
- Create an App. It is Facebook's way of managing your ad account, so better create a new app even if you have created earlier for other purposes.
- Provide your domain name
- Create an ad placement
- Get HTML code for your ads
- Place that code into your blog. Keep it in mind that ads will only display to mobile traffic of your blog.
Your next step should be filling payout information so you could receive payments once you earn $100. As above table says, Facebook allows you to receive payments via bank account or via PayPal, chose what suits you.