World is changing and more than one third of the world uses internet. Before dealing with any company, majority check the presence of that company over the web. Technically, your presence over the web is your credibility signal. So, it is suggested to do proper search engine optimization of your business website so that if someone Google your business, they could see your website on top, and not any random website that matches the name of your business.
Benefits of making your blog or website search engine friendly
- SEO can put your you ahead of market competition. A SEO-optimized website is more likely to have new customers than a website that is not SEO-optimized.
- A visitor that comes through search engine is in need of a solution, which is why he searched about it, so there are higher chances of leads generation and sales.
- People generally trust search engines results, specially the ones that appear in the top positions for their keywords. SEO can bring your website on top of search results for specific keywords and can trust of people.
- It attracts visitors organically. Organic traffic converts better than social media traffic in general.
- Marketers say 'Be where your customers are'. So since they are online and on first page of Google search results, you must be there, and not on the 8th page of Google.
- SEO is an organic marketing and has one of the best ROI in marketing industry.It works better than all other forms of traditional marketing as it makes your website available to those who are looking for solutions that your website provides too.
- SEO provides your business trust, credibility and branding that every business strives for in order to achieve long term success. More people find you through search engines, more people recognize your blog/business.
A general expression about SEO is, that it is very complicated to make your website search engine friendly and it might take programming skills to do SEO. When in reality, it is not that complicated. You can learn how to do SEO without any sort of programming or hard-core web development knowledge. You can learn every bit of modern SEO from our SEO guide that is written in plain English and won't bore you.